Heidi Montags Boob Job

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Playmate Holly Madison Was Too Old For Hefner



Although most of us may not have seen the break up of Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner coming *cough*, Madison said Hef should have, because she had been unhappy for quite some time. And even though the old guy couldn't give her babies like she wanted, she said they're still best friends. Plus, she was too old for the old guy anyway....

Holly and Hugh were together for seven years (can you even imagine?) and according to the 28-year-old, her ex shouldn't be upset over their split - it was clear that she was unhappy and he should have seen that.

Madison, who was rumored to have been pregnant with Hef's baby at one point during their relationship, said, "I'm just kind of sad about my break-up with Hef. I wish he would've seen it coming.

"Everybody was surprised when it happened because even though I was unhappy for a long time, the split happened suddenly. The signs were there. I was depressed for a while.

"I want to be with somebody I can have more of a future with eventually (Like THIS guy perhaps?). Hef and I can't get married and have kids, so it was fun (oh ya, dating grandpa would be a blast!) while it lasted but it wasn't right for my old age. I got too old for Hef." Um ya, 28-year-old is too old for 104-year-old. Okay, he's only 82, but still...

Although they've broken up, Holly still lives at the Playboy Mansion, but they're in separate rooms. Said Holly to Extra, "I've been staying in the guest room. Hef was kind enough not to kick me out of the house (and) my condo should be finished soon.

"I still work for him (Hefner). We're still best friends. I still call and check in on him almost everyday."

It's great they're still friends and they've both moved on - Hef has got himself a couple of 19-year-olds (creepy!) and Holly has found her new baby daddy - do you know who it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment