Heidi Montags Boob Job

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Khloe Kardashian Finds Jessica Simpson 'Stunning'


Joining the chorus of Jessica Simpson supporters, Khloe Kardashian is now echoing her big sister, Kim Kardashian, who's said Jessica "looks hot."

"Most people would die to have that body," reality-star Khloe, 24, says about Simpson, in response to some recent flak about the country singer's shape.

"I do think she's gained a little weight, but Jessica is so petite and so beautiful that if she gains five pounds it looks like a lot more," Kardashian told PEOPLE at Tao Las Vegas's Anti-Valentines party, on Friday the 13th. "I think she's stunning."

Khloe herself has had to fend off negative comments about her own weight – and she still brushes them off.

"I'm just happy with myself and I don't care what anyone else says," she said. "It's important to have good family and good morals."

What she doesn't necessarily need: men. Newly single, Kardashian said, "I love single life. I've always been more of a single girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment