Heidi Montags Boob Job

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Megan Fox Shows You Her Cherry


Like many Americans who don't busy their days trying to conceive of ways to nail Megan Fox, I am a little ambivalent about her. There's the obvious attempts to be Angelina Jolie ("she's like a superhuman goddess"), the bizarre quotes she gives to reporters and the lack of proof, as yet, that she can truly act.

Well, her new interview with GQ doesn't do much to alleviate those concerns but it does make me like her a little bit more through a combination of career candor, cuss words and cherries. I'm sorry, but as fanboy pandering as that photo is, there's no denying it is one hot shot. Thankfully the article that accompanies the steamy shoot is just as titillating!




The first time I realized Megan was self-aware
"I've done one movie. And it's not a movie I want to stand on as far as acting ability goes. I mean - I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep."


Sorry is a four-letter word "With any of the Miley Cyrus s**t, or that Vanessa Hudgens s**t - I would never issue an apology for my life and who I am. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one's angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that. F*** Disney"

Realizing the implications of saying "F*** Disney"
"Yeah, that was probably a bad move - they own everything. But it's not right, they take these little girls and put them through entertainment school and make them wear belly shirts, but they won't allow them to be their own people. It makes me sick."

Who doesn't have a girl crush?
"Look, I'm not a lesbian - I just think all humans are born with the ability of being attracted to both sexes. Olivia Wilde (from "House") is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands."

Responding to the question, "Do the robots in 'Transformers 2' act more human in the sequel?"
"You weren't concerned about them making the humans seem more human?"

Megan is capable of offending even herself!
"If my mom were to tell me that I'd been born with male and female genitalia and that she had to make a choice, I would believe her. That's the upside of dating a woman who's almost a man. She likes the same things that you like, but she has a vagina. Don't print that - that I said vagina."

No comments:

Post a Comment