Heidi Montags Boob Job

Monday, October 5, 2009

Holly Madison says boob job got her fame


London: Former Playboy model Holly Madison has revealed how a breast enhancement surgery shot her to fame.


The reality TV star said he was noticed in Hollywood immediately after her breasts were boosted from an A to a D cup.

The 30-year-old confessed he was seven time flat-chested and used paper tissues to enhance her curves before going under the knife.

“Without my implants, I wouldn’t be where I am today,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.

He added: “I used to have to stuff my bra with gel inserts or even paper tissues.”

Madison continued: “I finally stopped pretending when I saw a plastic surgeon who took me from 34A to 34D.

“I immediately got work as a Playboy model and things took off from there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment